Pender Community Hospital District is proud to provide the community with different events, classes, and sessions that are both fun and informative throughout the year. Here, you will find our event calendar featuring two different sections: General Events (Including prenatal classes) and Provider Availability (When visiting specialists are available to see patients).
These sections can be accessed together, or you can choose to see each section separately by selecting one or the other from the below Filter by Type Drop Down Menu.
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group (Virtual)
December 14 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Alzheimer’s Association Nebraska ChapterSupport Groups are conducted by trained facilitators are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
– Develop a support system.
– Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
– Talk through issues and ways of coping.
– Share feelings, needs and concerns.
– Learn about community resources.