Vascular Surgery at Pender Community Hospital
When patients have issues with their vascular system, arteries, lymphatic circulation problems, or any other vein conditions, the expert vascular healthcare providers at the Pender Community Hospital’s Outpatient Specialty Clinic can help.
We’re proud to offer high quality vascular care close to home so there’s no need to travel elsewhere.
What is Vascular Surgery?
This type of medicine is a subspeciality that manages vascular issues with medical therapies, surgical reconstruction, and minimally invasive catheter procedures. Before any procedure is carried out, patients are first given a medical exam where vascular issues are diagnosed. Then, a recommended care plan is put into place that emphasizes using minimally invasive care.
Vascular issues that we can help with include:
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Abdominal aorta, carotid and venous diseases
- Pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Dialysis access
- Non-healing wounds and wound care coordination
To help with these issues, we provide a variety of services like:
- Physical exams
- Testing including ultrasounds
- Coordination of care for offsite surgery if needed
Meet Our Providers
- To schedule an appointment with our vascular surgery team at the Outpatient Specialty Clinic, call 402-385-4090. Please visit our calendar to see when our healthcare providers are available to see patients.