Pender Community Hospital (PCH) has been an integral part of Northeast Nebraska since the hospital was originally built in 1913. Over the years, it has become a trusted community healthcare partner, providing the best care possible for every person who walks through its doors.
About the Hospital
A 21-bed critical access hospital, PCH is located at 100 Hospital Drive, Pender, Nebraska 68047. The hospital offers a wide range of healthcare services, utilizing innovative technology that rivals any larger healthcare system.
On top of our services and use of innovative technology, one of the most valuable traits of PCH is the highly skilled, personable health care providers who make up our team. We are committed to delivering the best quality care for our patients, which can also be said for our skilled and compassionate nursing staff, our dedicated support staff, and everyone else on the PCH team. Everyone makes it a point to do whatever we can to help our patients feel better.
PCH offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, highlighted by the following:
- Behavioral Health
- Emergency Services
- Obstetrics/Maternity Care
- Rehab Services
PCH has received numerous awards for our commitment to caring for patients. Some of the awards we have received include:
- Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States, Awarded by the Chartis Center for Rural Health – 2021, 2020 & 2019
- LMC Bronze Safety Award – 2020
- Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics – 2020 & 2019
- Studer Award for Excellence in Patient Care
- ED Patient Experience – 2019
- Achievement in Emergency Care – 2018, 2017 & 2016
- Hospital Environment (Cleanliness & Quietness) – 2018
- Achievement in Outpatient Services – 2017
- Achievement in Emergency Department – 2016 & 2015
- Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in the United States, Awarded by National Rural Health Association – 2015
If you’re looking for information related to being a patient at PCH or need information about visiting a patient, please visit our patient information and visitor information pages.
For any other questions, please call our main number at 402-385-3083 and we would be happy to help anyway that we can.